AN EXTENSION OF YOUR HOME
Relax from the stresses of the day, unwind and get away by enhancing your own backyard. An outdoor living space is an extension of your home and life. We can’t all get away to a Caribbean Island, or north to a lakeside cabin, but you can step outside into your own backyard oasis. Outdoor living spaces can be a cozy patio for two, tucked away in a quiet corner, or a luxurious pool area with plenty of room for entertaining family and friends. We start your outdoor living space with the creation of a patio design and then enhance it by adding additional elements to create an outdoor room.
- PILLARS and SEATWALLS will add a finishing touch to any outdoor room by adding privacy and definition to your area.
- The outdoor cooking enthusiast will love an OUTDOOR KITCHEN, including options for grilling, wood burning pizza ovens, countertop space, and storage.
- When hosting a gathering, large or small, you’ll appreciate the extra space a BAR / BUFFET ISLAND will give you for enjoying cool drinks, horse d’oeuvres, and conversation.
- A FIREPLACE can transform any backyard room into a gathering place of comfort, style and elegance no matter how large or small.While the warmth and glow from a crackling fire will keep you outside on those cool evening nights.
- Not ready for a fireplace? A small FIREPIT will give you plenty of room for the kids to sit around and roast marshmallows.
- Custom designed WOOD ARBORS, PERGOLAS and PAVILLIONS will give your outdoor room a cozy feel while providing shade and protection from the elements.
- Want the ultimate backyard oasis? Then a SWIMMING POOL or water landscapes are just what you need. We will bring the lake to your backyard so you can beat the summer heat.
Outdoor living spaces will increase the usable area of your home at the fraction of the cost of an addition. When properly designed and correctly installed an outdoor room will increase your enjoyment while adding value to your home. Our outdoor living experts will take into account your unique tastes and preferences to design an outdoor living space just for you.